Our Speaker Series presentations provide health and mental health professionals, educators and students with current strategies for understanding, identifying and treating children and adolescents with mental health challenges.
All sessions are free and provide continuing education credits for mental health professionals.
The Speaker Series provides continuing education credits through:
- The American Psychological Association
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The FIU Counselor Education Program, an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and co-sponsor of the CCF presentations
- The National Association of School Psychologists
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Psychology and Florida Office of School Psychology
Upcoming events will be posted here.
If you missed a Speaker Series session in person, you can watch it on our Speaker Series Channel.
For a collection of other video presentations and trainings created by FIU and South Central Community Action Programs, co-sponsored by The Children's Trust, please visit the Effective Child Therapy website or the Effective Child Therapy video library on YouTube.