All sessions are free and provide continuing education credits for mental health professionals.
The Speaker Series provides continuing education credits through:
- The American Psychological Association
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The FIU Counselor Education Program, an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and co-sponsor of the CCF presentations
- The National Association of School Psychologists
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Psychology and Florida Office of School Psychology
Upcoming events will be posted here.
If you missed a Speaker Series session in person, you can watch it on our Speaker Series Channel.
For a collection of other video presentations and trainings created by FIU and South Central Community Action Programs, co-sponsored by The Children's Trust, please visit the Effective Child Therapy website or the Effective Child Therapy video library on YouTube.