The Miami International Child & Adolescent Mental Health (MICAMH) Conference is the leading interdisciplinary conference presenting state-of-the-art, evidence-based prevention and treatment interventions for mental health and educational challenges in children and adolescents.
The conference offers keynote presentations, hands-on breakout workshops, student poster sessions and continuing education credits.
This conference offers up to 18 continuing education credits and has been approved by:
- The American Psychological Association
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Psychology and Florida Office of School Psychology
Please click here to obtain more information about the 2023 MICAMH Conference's CE process and speaker learning objectives.
For more information about the conference, contact us at email@example.com.
Playlist: Past MICAMH Conference Keynotes & Workshops:
Check out our previous years' conference videos below:
Program & Photo Gallery Archive
- 2023 Program + Photo Gallery
- 2020 Program + Photo Gallery
- 2019 Program + Photo Gallery
- 2018 Program + Photo Gallery
- 2017 Program + Photo Gallery