Parents: How to Apply to the Summer Treatment Program
Parents of children with ADHD, oppositional disorders, aggression, learning problems, or with mixed behavior and learning problems, are encouraged to apply. Children do not need to have any official diagnosis before the intake process. Enrollment is limited and participants are selected through an evaluation conducted by staff. Referrals can be made by school personnel, mental health professionals, physicians or parents.
Before you begin your application, make sure you have the child's teacher’s email, and a copy of your 2019 tax information (1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) for scholarship eligibility. Please make you have no outstanding charges from a previous program/service from the Center for Children and Families.
The application consists of:
- The Children’s Trust: Child Information Form
- Client Registration Form
- Parent Rating Forms completed by parent or guardian
- Teacher Rating Forms completed by child’s current teacher
- Physical Examination Form: Applicants are not required to submit the physical at the time of application. We advise that you contact all physicians for an appointment as early as possible so that the physical can be in our office one week prior to the camp start date
- Copies of previous assessments or evaluations
The application takes 30-35 minutes to fill out and cannot be paused.
After reviewing the completed application, our STP coordinator will be in contact with the caregiver to give an over the phone financial quote and to schedule an intake appointment.
If at any time you are in need of additional forms, you may request them by email at email@example.com. We are here to assist you and can be reached at 305-348-9912.
Apply for the Summer Treatment Program