The Summer Treatment Program (STP) is a comprehensive program for children with ADHD and related behavioral, emotional and learning challenges. The STP has successfully helped more than 3,000 children and families and is composed of evidence-based intensive treatments incorporated into an eight-week therapeutic summer camp setting. Group and tailored individual treatment plans are focused on improving problem-solving, academic functioning and social skills—while also incorporating recreational, age-appropriate games and group activities.
We offer training opportunities for students--both undergraduate and graduate from universities and colleges across the U.S.--through our nationally acclaimed Summer Treatment Program.
2018 positions available at STP include:
- Applications accepted through Spring 2018. No application deadline.
- We receive a large number of applications, apply early.
- Room, board, and travel expenses are not covered. Accepted staff members interested in finding roommates will have the opportunity to make housing and carpool arrangements via Facebook.
- Dates, hours, salary, and responsibilities for all positions vary by program and position.
- Once positions have been filled applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Detailed program descriptions, including daily activities, roles and responsibilities, and daily schedules, are available.
Staff Application Form and Process
CCF conducts annual training sessions for agencies who are interested in setting up and operating a Summer Treatment Program in their local area.