The Summer Treatment Program for Pre-Kindergarteners (STP-PreK) is a comprehensive school readiness program for children entering kindergarten with behavioral, emotional and learning problems.
The STP-PreK is based on the nationally acclaimed Summer Treatment Program (STP) for elementary-aged children. We equip students with:
- Problem-solving and social skills to improve friendships
- Academic skills to succeed in kindergarten
- Ability to focus and follow classroom rules and routines
- Emotional functioning, self-control skills and self-esteem
- Positive attitude towards learning and school
- Independent organizational and self-control skills
- Teamwork, good sportsmanship, and basic collaborative skills
Christopher's parents, Tim and Kayla, share their testimony about the huge difference the Summer Treatment Program made for them and their son.