Many families continue adjusting to balancing work, parenting, homeschooling and more due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This page provides some helpful resources during this challenging time.
Our center offers a wide range of evidence-based telehealth services for families in need. We understand this is a difficult time for many, and we are here to support you while you are at home.
Please visit our Families page for a list of mental health concerns we treat, and Research for a list of clinical research and research programs that continue to screen and recruit participants. If you have any concerns or questions regarding our services or your appointment, please feel free to contact your provider directly or call us at 305-348-0477 to leave a message. Your message will be returned within 24 hours. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
We continue to closely monitor the development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to take preventive steps to ensure we keep our community, faculty and staff members as safe as possible. We continue to ask for your flexibility during this time as we continue to update you about our activities.
Online COVID-19 Resources
You can also view our regular Online Resources
- Talking to your kids about coronavirus
- Tips to manage your child's behavior while home due to the coronavirus
- Downloadable routine, educational, academic and general resources
- 12 tips to help kids cope with social distancing
- Watching smart, avoiding news overload in the time of coronavirus
- A parent's handbook to juggling it all during COVID-19
- 10 tips to manage your mental health while social distancing
- Balancing screen time when the family is stuck at home
- Nudged by social distancing, teletherapy for children takes off
- Risk of teen substance use may increase while social distancing
- Six tips to survive a COVID-19 summer with your kids
- Supporting LGBTQ+ youths’ mental health during a pandemic
- How to start a Daily Report Card (DRC) at home:
Our faculty members offer tips for effective parenting during the coronavirus pandemic.
How Can We Help You?
Are you a parent, caregiver or teacher in need of support during these challenging times? Let us know how we can help you by completing our telehealth support survey (available in Spanish).