Many families continue adjusting to balancing work, parenting, homeschooling and more due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This page provides some helpful resources during this challenging time.
Our center offers a wide range of evidence-based telehealth services for families in need. We understand this is a difficult time for many and we are here to support you from the comfort of your own home.
We continue to closely monitor the development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to take preventive steps to ensure we keep our community, faculty and staff members as safe as possible. We continue to ask for your flexibility during this time as we continue to update you about our activities. Please stay alert to updates via email and our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Tips to survive the summer with your kids
- Talking to your kids about coronavirus
- Tips to manage your child’s behavior while home due to the coronavirus
- Downloadable routine, educational, academic and general resources
- 12 tips to help kids cope with social distancing
- Watching smart, avoiding news overload in the time of coronavirus
- A parent's handbook to juggling it all during COVID-19
- 10 tips to manage your mental health while social distancing
- Balancing screen time when the family is stuck at home
- Nudged by social distancing, teletherapy for children takes off
- How to start a Daily Report Card (DRC) at home:
Participate in Research
Parenting during COVID-19
Our faculty members offer you tips for effective parenting during the COVID-19 pandemic. You may also view these videos using our YouTube playlist.
How can we help you?
Are you a parent, caregiver or teacher in need of support during these challenging times? Let us know how we can help you by completing our telehealth support survey (Available in English & Spanish).
You can obtain additional information and resources about COVID-19 on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Tools for parents, teachers, mental health professionals & students.
Help us establish effective treatments and prevent childhood mental health disorders through research.
Stay up-to-date with the latest information.