Many families are suddenly adjusting to balancing work, parenting, homeschooling and more due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This page provides some helpful resources during this challenging time.
- Talking to your kids about coronavirus
- Tips to manage your child’s behavior while home due to the coronavirus
- Downloadable routine, educational, academic and general resources
- 12 tips to help kids cope with social distancing
- Watching smart, avoiding news overload in the time of coronavirus
- A parent's handbook to juggling it all during COVID-19
- 10 tips to manage your mental health while social distancing
- Balancing screen time when the family is stuck at home
You can obtain additional information and resources about COVID-19 on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Notice About Our Services
We continue to closely monitor the development of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to take preventive steps to ensure we keep our community, faculty and staff members as safe as possible.
Our clinical and research services are being postponed until further notice, with the exception of specific individual services and tasks that may be completed remotely online or via phone by our clinicians and staff. If you have any concerns or questions regarding our services or your appointment, please feel free to contact your provider directly or call us at 305-348-0477 to leave a message. Your message will be returned within 24 hours. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.