Evidence-Based Approaches in Child and Adolescent Mental Health
The Speaker Series presentations are designed to provide health and mental health professionals, educators, and students with current strategies for understanding, identifying, and treating children and adolescents with mental health problems.
The Speaker Series provides continuing education credits through:
- The American Psychological Association
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The FIU Counselor Education Program, which is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP™) and a co-sponsor of the CCF presentations.
- The National Association of School Psychologists
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health
- Counseling; Florida Board of Psychology and Florida Office of School Psychology.
Click here for a complete list of our upcoming free Speaker Series events.
Missed a session?
Our Speaker Series sessions are available to view online through our FIU CCF Speaker Series Channel.
The FIU CCF Speaker Series is co-sponsored by the Children's Trust, the American Psychological Association and Division 53 Society for Child and Adolescent Psychology, and Florida International University's Center for Children and Families.