Contact Information & Directions
How to Contact Us
If you are interested in receiving clinical services, participating in a research study, or if you have general questions, please call the Center for Children and Families' main office at 305-348-0477.
Our mailing address is:
Center for Children and Families
11200 SW 8th Street
Academic Health Center 1, Room 140
Miami, Florida 33199
Directions to Center for Children and Families (CCF)
Click here for map and directions.
The Center for Children and Families is located on the first floor in Room 140 of the Academic Health Center Building 1 (AHC 1) at the Modesto A. Maidique Campus.
Directions to Campus
- From 826-Palmetto Expressway: Take the SW 8th Street exit (West), take 8th Street to 107th Avenue, make a left on 107th Avenue, and make a right on SW 16th Street.
- From 1-95: Take the 836 exit (West) off of 1-95, take the NW 107th Avenue exit (South), take 107th Avenue to SW 16th Street, and make a right on SW 16th Street.
- From the Florida Turnpike: Take Exit 25-Tamiami Trail (East) to SW 8th Street off of the Florida turnpike, take 8th Street to 107th Avenue, make a right on 107th Avenue, and make right on SW 16th Street.
Once on Campus
- Once you are on SW 16th Street: Turn right at the Traffic Circle onto University Drive and follow the curved road up to the stop sign, make a right, and turn left at the second parking lot, (park in yellow clinic reserved spaces). Please bring quarters for the meters. In addition, a clinic pass will be provided in the waiting room.
- Once you have reached AHC1 and parked: Walk into AHC1 and the waiting room area will be located on your right (Room 140).
- We are pleased to welcome PayByPhone to Florida International University, an enhanced parking payment option providing the most convenient way for our community to pay for metered parking. You can now pay for metered parking on campus with your phone.
- PayByPhone payments are made by entering the parking lot location number and the length of parking time desired. Instructions will be posted on parking signs and pay stations.
- Drivers can sign up for a free account with their credit card and license plate by downloading the smartphone app (iOS, Android or Blackberry), or visiting paybyphone.com.